Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tripawds Pawty

One of the many reasons for choosing Estes Park was that we would be able to take part in the Tripawds.com party in Longmont.

I was really excited because I wanted to meet the great people that I've met on the forums. Of course, I wanted to show off how wonderful Tika was doing also.

All in all, I think 25 or so tripawds showed up to the get together at the longmont dog park. I think Caya was starting to feel a little out of place with that 'extra' leg of hers!

A couple of times I got a little misty-eyed watching the kids and getting meet everybody. It was a thoroughly wonderful day.

Getting these humans and dogs grouped together is like herding cats!

A very tired dog of the hour, Wyatt Ray Dawg.

A big squish for my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment