Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Itchy Scratchy and Puke-a-mute

Oh, holy christ.

I swear they are in competition with each other for the most problems.

Not to be one-upped by puking cancer dog with 'suspicious' spots in her lungs.

Caya is in full blown allergic dermititis with generalized yeast infection. The girls were in the kennel this weekend while the carpet got cleaned and we had the house bombed for brown recluse spiders.

We came back and I woke up this morning to another offering to the vomit gods by Tika. I feel so sorry for her, but I am getting tired of cleaning this stuff up. I wish she'd do this when I'm either conscious or at home so that we can run to the door together.

I'll need to add a picture of the doggie pharmacy. Let's see Pepcid/Cyclophosphamide/Piroxicam for Tika. Caya: Antifungal/Antihistimine-Cortisone/Antifungal shampoo.

Both dogs are so used to taking pills, when I opened up my vitamin pill bottle this morning to take my daily vitamin they both come running and sat down.

Poor babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment